- Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction: Secondary Reading- Grand Canyon University 2015
- B.S. Special Education- The University of Tennessee at Martin 2011
- Waterloo High School Graduate- Atwater, Ohio - 2006
I am certified to teach in Alabama and Tennessee. My endorsements include Special Education P-12 and Secondary English 6-12.
County High School Dyer, Tennessee (2011-2014). Special Education
grades 9-12. I co-taught all of the English classes at the high school
- Whitell Middle School Whitwell, Tennessee (2014-2015). I co-taught 7th and 8th Grade Math and English classes.
- I am excited to being a new chapter as the 5th grade resource teacher at Collins Intermediate.
was born and raised in the tiny town of Randolph, Ohio. Upon graduation
from Waterloo High School, I went to the University of Tennessee at
Martin. While in college, I was a member of the College Rodeo team and
traveled to many different rodeos a year. I also spent a year traveling
the country representing the state of Tennessee and the sport of rodeo
as Miss Rodeo Tennessee. I received my degree in Special Education/
Secondary English in 2011 and started teaching at a high school in West
Tennessee. In May of 2014 I made the move to Hollywood. I currently live
on a large farm that my boyfriend operates and we stay very busy taking
care of all of the animals and everything that comes with farming. We
have four horses and six dogs that I consider my children. They are very
spoiled, and I am crazy about each of them. In my spare time I like to
work on our farm, barrel race, read, watch college football (Roll Tide!)
and spend time with my family and friends.
I am very excited to
be on the Collins Intermediate team for the first year, and I am looking
forward to working with all the students.